Workshops are open to groups of eight or more.
They run for a full day.
- Find truffles with a dog (if weather is OK)
- Manipulation: cleaning and preserving
- Basic recipies
PÂTÉ, FOIE AND TERRINE WORKSHOP
- Meats and stuffing’s. The aromas.
- Pâté de Campagne, pâté en croute, micuit and variations.
CHOCOLATE WORKSHOP. EASTER EGGS.
- Cocoa, chocolate
- Form truffles, chocolates and mignardises
- Hot and cold beverages
WORLD'S, ARAGON'S AND MATARRAÑA'S CHEESE WORKSHOP
- What cheese is. Shapes. Kinds of milk. Kinds of crusts.
- How cheese is made:
- Coagulation, curd, draining, moulding, salt.
- Setting up
- Tasting: Sensorial evaluation. Combinations: bread, vegetables, canned food, wines
- Little theorics: shake or stir.
- Cocktail times.
- Families: After dinners, Sours, Cups, Collins, Daisies, Highballs, etc.
- Alcohols and liquors. Four bottles for 70 cocktails.
- The flavours: angostura, bitters, herbs, etc.
- Ice and the utensils .
- Cups and glasses. Old fashioned, tube, martini, etc.
CARPACCIO AND TARTAR WORKSHOP
- Ideas, techniques, preserving, presentations, service, complements.
WHAT DO WE COOK TODAY? CREATIVE COOKING
- Improvisation, agreed or disagreed. Cooking with what’s in the refrigerator, but not just anything!
- Techniques to successfully improvise
HOMEMADE LIQUOR WORKSHOP. PREPARE IN CONSOLACIÓN, DRINK AT HOME!
- Prepare some homemade liquors from ethylic alcohol and neutral eau-de-vie.
- Limoncello, coffee liquor, “ratafia”, herbal, ...
COOKIES AND PASTRIES WORKSHOP
- Homemade candy to eat while drinking coffee
- Easy recipes for a rainy afternoon with kids
FINGERFOOD, TAPAS, OR MINIATURE COOKING
- Creative concepts
- Declinations and marriages